5 EDM Songs To Use Instead of Narco


 

    Per my last blog, I would love it if teams and franchises could stop using Narco and use other music instead to get their crowds hyped up. Using this one Timmy Trumpet song is cheap, lame and boring. Instead of just complaining, I have come to help these teams out! Here are 5 songs, in the same genre as Narco, that can be used to get the people going just as easily as Narco:

  1. Bassjackers & MAKJ - Derp
  2. Carnage feat. Timmy Trumpet & KSHMR - Toca
  3. Tiesto feat. The Chainsmokers - Split (Only U)
  4. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Tremor
  5. Showtek - Booyah
And for good measure, I'll throw out an all-time classic, even though it isn't in the EDM genre:

    - Andrew W.K. - Party Hard

It took me 5 minutes to come up with this list. It's that easy.

Comments